Monday, November 29, 2010

NOTHING TO TWEET

I like twitter but I find that it is very difficult to tweet to a group of strangers that might not even care about my tweets. Since I opened my twitter account I have about 15 people following me. I checked some of them and I have a few that I know but the rest are just people that are advertising some type of products, and all that they want is to have me follow them back.

I am not sure if I am using twitter properly. I read my Ecuadorian news in twitter, check some of the twitter postings from the people or organizations I think are interesting. I also read the postings of my classmates, but other than that I hardly post anything.

There are things that I would like to retweet but the people I would like to read them are not using twitter. I hope one day the community that I know gets to use twitter or maybe I can suggest to them that they use twitter, and that could be another Tech stewardship project.

No comments:

Post a Comment